Monday, February 23, 2009

Farewell Marlo...Hello Stella!

Okay, the '92 Chevy Cavalier has been retired. Her name was Marlo, and she has been a great little car. She got me where I needed to be, but after driving around pregnant all summer with no A/C we decided it was time to replace Old Marlo.

Welcome to the family. After driving my new Hyundai Santa Fe for a couple of days I have decided that her name is Stella. Don't know why, but she feels like a Stella. :)

This is my first car to pick out for myself. Marlo was my first car ever, and I did not get her until I was 23 years old. My Grandmother had given her to me as my college graduation gift, and it was greatly appreciated.
Lots of storage...Perfect for all of the baby junk and road trips to Houston!

1 comments:

The Adkins Family said...

Love the new blog and car!