Monday, March 9, 2009

The Many Faces of Jovi.....

Okay, this is mommy's new favorite outfit. I am so excited that she can finally wear some of her clothes. She was in Newborn and Preemie clothes up until now. But now she can wear the "cool" clothes, ha ha. She's so GROOVY!

Here's a collection of some of Jovi's favorite facial expressions:
This is Jovi's "I'm sooooo cool" face.

Attentive. Jovi is a great listener. This will be good when she is in school.
This is her "HUH?" face

So serious...

...to so silly.

I can't wait to hear what her laugh sounds like. She is getting closer everyday.

HA HA...Look how big her eyes are. It must be something really apalling on TV.

Her "that's shocking!" face.


This is her squirmy face.



This is her "Go Team!" We'll need that during football season. Go Red Raiders!

And of course, the "I'm sleepy" face.


Yep, she is beautiful no matter what expression she has on. I don't know how I made such a beautiful little girl, but she sure is precious.

1 comments:

The Adkins Family said...

She's just so adorable!