Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Wearing Orange for Stellan!

Jovi is wearing orange for Baby Stellan today. For those of you who are not familiar with Stellan's story, I have their family blog attached on the bottom right corner
"Praying for Stellan."
This is not someone I know personally, but as a parent I can sympathize.
I started following Stellan's story toward the end of my pregnancy. He was born just a few months before Jovi, and he has been in and out of the hospital ever since (mostly in). His parents were told before his birth that he would not survive, but miraculously he is still doing extraordinarily well, months after his birth. He has SVT, but doctors have never seen his kind of SVT before. This morning Stellan had a heart surgery, and in honor of that people all over the world are wearing orange today.
If you would like to know more or keep up with Stellan's progress you can follow his blog as well.
-----------------------------------------------------
As I said before, I started reading their blog toward the end of my pregnancy with Jovi.
I am so blessed to have a healthy baby, and I cannot imagine how hard this
all must be for Stellan's family. Please keep them in your thoughts and prayers.



1 comments:

The Adkins Family said...

OMG! I was just about to write you a comment asking if you sent in a pic with Jovi! Just saw it on MCK blog!

Jovi is a little doll!