Saturday, May 16, 2009

Isaac's Play Date

Isaac has a little neighborhood buddy that comes and plays with him. The little stinker squeezes right through the fence, and they just play their hearts out.
When Isaac gets tired he comes inside, and his friend waits right by the screen door until he is ready to come back outside. It is so cute.
Unfortunately, his little buddy is not so nice to me. He tries to bite me every time I pet Isaac or reach out to him, ha ha. Isaac always protects me though, and lets him know that he can't snap at his mommy. He's such a good boy. I can't say the same about his little pooty tooty friend! But I give them lots of water, and get a kick out of watching them play together. I just squirt him with a squirt bottle if he gets too frisky with me.
I won't have that snippy stuff, especially not at my own house. :)


He is arriving for playtime.
He's checking me out, and making sure I am not going to try and touch him or Isaac.

I guess he finally realized that I wasn't going to get him, so its okay to turn his back on me.

Full Alert Again!

Hard at Play...I'm glad Isaac has a buddy that makes him so happy.

1 comments:

Amber said...

I LOVE your blog!! Jovi is getting so big!