Sunday, January 3, 2010

FINALLY!!!

Grandpa McCarty built Jovi's wall bookshelves when he came in September.
The shelves that Ben said he would have done BEFORE Jovi was born.
However, he just got them painted last week, and then Mommy hung them up.
...But that's okay...they look great, and now Jovi has a reading corner.

Now for Ben to build the toy chest & DVD shelf he said he would build for the living room.
Oh...and the book shelves for Jovi's closet.
Ha, that will be a couple years from now, I'm sure.

1 comments:

The Adkins Family said...

These things can take forever! I'm still waiting for Blair to finish my backyard flowerbed. I can't complain too much since he is anything but lazy and a bit preoccupied taking care of all the children while I don't!

Shelves look great! We look forward to meeting up with you guys this weekend!