Saturday, July 19, 2008

Baby Bump and More...

Okay, I've been getting requests for pics of my belly. You asked for it...you got it. Here's my baby bump! I am getting pretty round. Amazingly, there is only one baby in there.

That's a Fatty McCarty if I've ever seen one. Mama McCarty is getting large and in charge.

Look at that BELLY!!! Let's hope I am not as big as the house when this is all over. I am only in the second trimester.

Ben wouldn't stop taking my picture, so I got a bit silly, ha ha. This is my super model pose. Isn't that the most unsexy thing you've ever seen?

At least Isaac thinks I'm funny. He's smiling at his mommy's goofiness. Look at that face. He has such a pretty smile.Aaaaw...Ben is having pregnancy symptoms of exhaustion. Just kidding. Don't let him kid you. He has no sympathy for my pregnancy woes. HA HA. He's just being lazy.

0 comments: