Wednesday, September 3, 2008

Scottsdale, AZ is HOT!!!

Ben and I went a couple of weeks ago to Scottsdale for a nice relaxing get away before our little girl arrives. It was wonderful, and just what I needed. Of course, IT WAS HOT HOT HOT!!!


We swam a little everyday, which did wonders for my back. And I drank yummy, virgin Strawberry Daquiris and Pina Coladas poolside. I also got to have Blue Bell Ice Cream, which I've missed dearly since we moved from Texas, and I also got to have Tex-Mex, which again, I've missed dearly since I moved from Texas.

Ben and I went to Dave and Busters and won our baby girl her first Care Bear. A very important event for any little girl. And I bought tons of baby clothes. She is going to be a fashion guru, HA HA.

Ben was pretty excited about those HUGE cacti. They were bigger than I had ever imagined they would be.
And of course, Ben got his golf game in, despite the fact that it was 115 degrees outside. He's a true golfer.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Beautiful baby girl Jen and Ben! How exciting! By the way, you know I live and work in Scottsdale, AZ right?