Monday, October 27, 2008

Baby Shower Weekend...October 18th!!!

We had our baby shower in Houston on the 18th, and it was great. I enjoyed getting to see everyone, and Jovi got lots of adorable baby gifts. Thanks to everyone that could attend. Sorry it is taking so long to load the pics. We were out of town this past weekend, so I am just now getting to it.

The cake....YUMMY!

Jovi's Australian Friends Watching On.
Mother-In-Law (soon-to-be Grandma) & Sister-In-Law (soon-to-be Aunt Allison)
My Grandmothers

Me with Laura and Lily Firmin (and Laura's niece)

Me and Lashun

Me and the Hostess, Aunt Karen

Me with BethAnn and Sydney Storm

My Old Work Friends (Shawanna, me, Michelle, LeeAnn, & Christi)

Me and Crystal

Me and Mrs Parker

Me and Mrs Barrick

Me with Cara Mireles

My Guests

Amber, Tina, Me, and Megan
------------------------------------
We had lots of FUN! I sure do miss all of my girls! Thanks for making our pregnancy extra special!

2 comments:

A Perfect Pandemonium said...

Are you kidding me?? October 18th was the new shower date?? Why didn't I remember that?? I WAS DOWN THERE THEN!!!!!!!

I guess I just thought since I couldn't go to the first date then I wouldn't have been able to go to the new date. I was down there though because it was our fall break and we came down for my niece's birthday party. The party was Saturday as well and I'm sure it was at the same time but I could have at least seen you!! I am such a horrible friend...I'm sorry!! Does that help at all???

The Adkins Family said...

The pics are adorable and it looks like you guys had a great time! I love throwing showers! Hope you got everything you needed!