Tuesday, October 21, 2008

My New Rocker

I finally convinced Ben that I NEEDED a rocking chair of some sort for when Jovi arrives. He was hell bent that I could just sway back and forth at 3am to get her back to sleep. But when I told him we could get a La-Z-Boy for the living room, he changed his tune. He has always wanted a recliner, and this made the rocker a much easier sell. So we bought it a couple of weeks ago, and it was delivered today. Its so cozy, and I know it will be great for those late night feedings.



Ben came straight home from work, and sat in it. He is so excited. I figure he can sit in it until I have a screaming baby, then he will have to move or lose it. HA HA.

1 comments:

The Adkins Family said...

Yeah, I don't think standing or sitting on the bed rocking back and forth is quite the same! Looks comfy enough to fall asleep with your little angel!