Monday, October 27, 2008

Winter Babies!

I wanted to add a special "Shout Out" to my Preggo Ladies. It has been so special getting to share my pregnancy with you girls. I can't wait to meet your little ones in December and January. Winter Babies are awesome!

Shawanna and Makenzie Barnes (due December 4th) with me and Jovi.

Megan, Claire, and Eliam Boyer (Due December 25, 2008) with me and Jovi.

And also Kim, who could not be at the shower, but I have also enjoyed chatting with you about our little ones to be. You have given great advice, and I can't wait to see pics of baby Ashton (Due January 9, 2009).

1 comments:

The Adkins Family said...

Awww...that's sweet. I thought everyone I knew was done having kids, but that's the beauty in marrying a younger man, lol! All Blair's friends are just starting! Cute pics, hope the shower went perfect!