Friday, December 19, 2008

Jovi's Onesies Continued...

Here are some more of Jovi's onesies...

Made by my brother, Uncle David.

Made by Tina Sandberg.

Made by Angie Stripe.

Made by my cousin, Stephen Parker.

Made by my cousin's wife, Stephanie Moore.

Made by Shawanna Barnes.

Made by Nancy Wright.

Made by Muffet Broadrick.

Made by my Grandmother, Mono.

Made by Michelle Simpler.

Made by Mary Lou Jacobs.

Made by LeeAnn Presley.

Made by Lashun Reed.

Made by Lara Atwood.

Made by Katie Parker.

Made by Karen Warriner.

3 comments:

The Adkins Family said...

Oh! They're soooo cute! What a keepsake!

Feeling any better?

The Adkins Family said...

Hope you're doing okay!

The Adkins Family said...

It's too fun that they'll be that close! My girlfriend just had her baby girl on Monday and I know a bunch of your's and Blair's friends from high school are due at the same time. Lots of babies!

I'm definately ready, but it seems to be too close also. Everyone is sick and it's hard to find an ideal time to have a baby when you're juggling 5 kids. Life!