Thursday, March 1, 2012

Jovi Turns 3 - A Veggie Tales Birthday Party!

Jovi turned 3 in January, so we had a Veggie Tales Birthday Party! It was totally awesome, so awesome, in fact, that she is still talking about it in March.I guess I got some cool mom points. I can't believe she is already 3 years old. Time has flown so fast, and now my baby is going to be turning 1 in a month. Crazy!



Balloon Playing.


I made a photo booth board out of crepe paper (streamers). I figured we could get a picture of Jovi with all of her guests. I will use fabric next time. I think that would be easier to hang up, and to make a bigger space, because as you'll see, in almost all of the pictures, you can see beyond the board. But I'll give myself credit for the idea!





The Stripes: Mr. Don, Ms. Angie, and Aynslee. And I added a few of the girls...Aynslee, Jovi, and Mak. Mak is little Miss Photogenic.




The Walters Family: Mr Mike and Ms Becky with Macee, Mak, and Maddy. Oh, and Aynslee jumped in a pic, too, HA HA!


Brandy and Phil Pedigo...oh, and Diva Jovi...look at that face. PUNK!!


Soon-to-be Big Brother, Blane Como.


John & Natalie Como...and coming in April...Baby Jude!




Of course, she had to take pics with mommy and daddy. We would've done family photos, but Indie was napping. So we got her photo ops later.


We opened presents.


Jovi got her first vacuum cleaner, which I will teach her to use promptly.




We had a Larry the Cucumber Cake, and cookies, and being that it was a Veggie Tales Party, I put veggie dips in peppers. We also had a fruit tray, so that we would have some healthy choices with our cookies and cakes. Daddy made cheeseburgers and hot dogs on the grill.




Goodies for Our Party. Veggie Tale Cookies (which I ordered from a custom baker), Bob the Tomato Cake, The French Peas, etc.



Blowing out birthday candles on her Bob the Tomato cake.



Jovi and Mak eating goodies.


More fun with balloons.



Now starring: Jovi McCarty in Doctor Zhivago.


She's doesn't enjoy having her photo taken at all. (sarcasm)


"And ACTION!!!" What a little ham.


"Is my hair okay?" What a diva!


My Girls!


Indie had a little stare down with the balloon.


My Little Cutie Pie in front of the Photowall board.

0 comments: