Thursday, March 22, 2012

Leprechauns in the McCarty House - St Patty's Day 2012

We caught some leprechauns that were on the loose in our house on St Patrick's Day. I even caught them with the camera. Ben will never have to pull out the shot guns for Indie's dates...we'll just pull out the bearded baby photos. That'll scare any unwanted male suitors off, ha ha. Jovi was smart and said it was "too scary." Smart girl! I guess I'll have to resort to pulling out the photos of her picking her nose when the fellas come around, HA!

This was Indie's first St Patrick's Day...I have a feeling she may not want to participate in any future ones.





Is it just me or does the one on the left have a striking resemblance to Grandma Froggie? Ha ha, just kidding.

Both of my leprechauns got their gold coins. I love Indie's face in this one, ha ha. "I got me gold."

Searching for her gold coin.

Got it!




"How could you let them do this to me, Jovi?"





See I knew there was a resemblance. HA HA!

Jovi thought her baby needed to be dressed as a leprechaun, too.

And she needed to see herself in Grandma Froggie's mirror.

0 comments: